Here at St. Paul's, we are proud of our 'zero tolerance attitude' to bullying and strive to keep our children safe, both on and off line. Our anti-bullying team, supported by Mrs Rowland and Mrs Quinn-Briton, work extremely hard to promote positive behaviour and true friendships.
We are proud to announce that the St. Paul's anti-bullying team have recently achieved the Sunderland Anti-Bullying Gold Charter Mark. As part of the award, the children worked together to present their work to the anti-bullying team from St. Anne's RC Primary School. We are extremely proud of their hard work!
Anti-Bullying Agenda 2018-2019
• Don't be a bystander petition
• Playground safety display in KS2
• Anti-bullying break out day focused to support children staying safe
• Friendship stop
• Peer support system (KS2 children to support KS1 children)
• Partnership with Benedict Biscop anti-bullying team
• Restorative justice campaign
• NSPCC 'stay safe' programme
• Anti-Bullying conference
The Anti-Bullying team work hard to actively promote the school's anti-bullying ideals around school...
The team also ensure parents are fully informed about their role in school and what they aim to achieve.