We believe that uniform plays an important role in the St Paul’s ethos. Children need to be suitably dressed for the school day. A smart appearance helps to maintain high esteem and a sense of pride in the school community.
Our school uniform is red and grey and is strongly recommended.
We recognise that children need comfortable hard-wearing clothes for school, which are easy to wash.
Our parents have opted for the following as being practical:
- Dark grey or black skirt/tunic with dark grey tights or three quarter socks [grey or white]
- Dark grey or black tailored trousers (not fashion trousers)
- School sweatshirt or sweat cardigan (with embroidered school badge) (Or plain)
- White school polo shirt (with embroidered school badge) (Or plain)
- In summer, a red gingham dress may be worn with white socks.
- School fleeces and warm coats with reflector strips are available via the school office.
All children should wear plain black school shoes. Trainers or brightly coloured soft-shoes are not appropriate for school and should not be worn.
From Reception children will do PE each week. Our PE kit is as follows:
- White school round necked t-shirts (with embroidered school badge) (Or plain)
- Black school shorts (with embroidered school badge) (Or plain)
- Plain black plimsolls
How to order School Uniform
Uniform can only be purchased direct from our suppliers - Ace Workwear, 13 Blind Lane, Silksworth, Sunderland, SR3 1AT. Available items can be viewed at http://www.aceworkwearsunderland.com/?page_id=3380